Saturday 25 November 2017

Day 26 - A Reality Check

I was so hopeful and looking forward to going to the Jingle Bell Tea at my church this afternoon. Unfortunately, my body decided to give me a reality check this morning which changed my plans. I had my breakfast and I took my pills. I was feeling very tired and also could feel my bowels getting ready to move.

I was glad that there was going to be movement as it means that my body is getting back to normal with regularity. Unfortunately, my stomach also decided to heave at the same time. I still was hoping that I could rest and get myself back to normal so that I could go out to the Jingle Bell Tea. This was not to be.

My taste buds have been soured for the full day. I did eat a piece of toast with butter for my lunch and then had some chicken noodle soup later in the afternoon. The day wasn't a complete waste as I managed to make some chili that is our traditional meal during on Grey Cup Sunday. I did have a small bowl at supper tonight. So far everything is staying down but my taste buds are definitely soured.

Here's hoping that I will continue to be settled tonight. I'm still hoping to attend church in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment