Monday 6 November 2017

Day 6 and Day 7 - Tired, nausea and side effects

Day 6 - Sunday, November 5

 All I can say is that I am tired, my bowels are out of control and I feel sick. This was a day of just getting through it.

Day 7 - Monday, November 6

Today was a better day. I can now have medication for my bowels as it has been proven it is not C Difficile that is affecting me. I'm still light-headed and need to have someone walk with me if I decide to walk the halls. Walking the halls helps my blood pressure stay up which is better for me. I'm tired most of the day. Today I was sitting in my chair knitting in the morning. This afternoon, I was in bed and asleep.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. I am allowed visitors. If I leave my room, I have to wear a mask.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you will have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to you feeling some better in a week, in spite of the interim. All the best, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete