Friday 23 March 2012

Day 9 - 4th Chemo Cycle

Today was the best day so far this cycle.  I enjoyed two visitors today, one being a friend and one was my minister.  It was a very peaceful day.  I had energy and managed to rake the leaves out of 2 parts of my flowerbeds late this afternoon.  I even went shopping with my daughter tonight after supper.  Unfortunately, my energy level tanked at just the second store.  We had hoped to visit four stores but made it to only three.  I'll have to return to the third store as I ran out of energy and couldn't be bothered to stand and look at styles and sizes of what I was looking for.  I'll go back another day and hopefully my daughter will want to go shopping with me.

My stomach was feeling a little better today.  My taste buds are still off.  I tried a half cup of coffee this morning and it tasted like stale cigarette butts.  Ewww!!  By next week I'll be able to enjoy my morning cup of coffee.  Today was the first day that I could handle the ginger green tea.  So far this week I was just drinking hot water poured over a fresh ginger slice.

I'm looking forward to my weekend but I'm tired now.  It's been a very full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment