Monday 23 January 2012

Day 11 "The Bird begins to Sing" - First Cycle

I woke up this morning without a lot of energy.  I believe my red blood cells are decreasing.  The good news is that this morning I was able to sing a few notes with a good solid voice!!  I haven't been able to sing since November.  I've missed singing a great deal.  I have also been afraid that the voice would never come back.

The other good news is the milk of magnesia is working....although by tonight it was working too well.

I was hoping today to be able to make some muffins for the kids.  I was also hoping to be able to do some dusting.  The lack of energy just meant I wasn't able to do these things today.  I'll see if maybe tomorrow I can try doing one of them.  However, today I did have a really nice chat with a good friend on the phone which always lifts my spirits.  All in all, today was another good day.  Maybe tomorrow I can try playing my flute.  Again, I haven't been able to do that since November.  But again, it will depend on how much energy I have.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cathy, glad to hear you are feeling up to trying some things...don't push yourself too hard. I was thinking about you in church on Sunday.....the quote for the day was "Where there is a will ....there is a way. YOU provide the will and GOD will provide the way."

    ReplyDelete