Friday 17 February 2012

Day 16 - 2nd Chemo Cycle

I had another great day.  I had lots of energy but I conserved it so that I could go out tonight to a Kingston Frontenac hockey game (OHL).  Even having conserved my energy, I started tiring out around 9 p.m.  The game ended at 9:45 or so.  Anyway, Kingston was playing the Erie Otters and I was really pleased to be able to see a family friend, Kris Grant, play for the Otters tonight.  It was fun to get out and see people who I haven't seen a while.

I'm hoping that I will have another great day tomorrow and on Sunday.  It is my son's birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping I can make him a cake tomorrow.  I'm a little wary of making plans more than a day ahead because I never know if I'm going to feel tired or not.  I just hope that this weekend will be one of feeling well so that I can celebrate my son's birthday in style.

I did receive a note saying that the socks that I've donated so far have been very well received.  The comments received stated the socks are very warm and comfortable.  I'm currently working on a pair that is a size large and they take longer to knit.  It warms my heart to know that the socks are appreciated.

I'm off to sleep now so that I can do what I'm wanting this weekend.  Being fully rested seems to help my energy levels.  Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment