Monday 23 October 2017

A Warm Autumn Day

This morning I was anxious about the end of the week and I was antsy because of it. I just couldn't settle. So I took advantage of the warm Autumn day and worked on cutting off the spent flower stalks of my hostas. I also did some weeding until I was tired. Then I went indoors and spent the rest of my day knitting. I probably did too much gardening as I wanted to lay down and have a nap. However, if I did that, then I wouldn't sleep well tonight.

Late this afternoon, I did go to my chiropractor for a regular "maintenance" adjustment. My chiropractor is very much aware of my picc line in my left arm and he makes sure that he doesn't do a large adjustment near it so that it is not jarred. He was using his small "adjuster" to loosen up  and move the spine in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades. This is where I get stiff and sore during the night while I'm sleeping. After seeing him today, I feel like I'm moving better.

My tiredness and weariness from earlier today is still with me tonight. Perhaps it is from my busy weekend. I'll be heading to bed early tonight in order to be well rested for the high dose chemo that goes into me on Thursday.

I'll sign off now and head off to bed for the night.

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been so beautiful lately that it's hard to not over do it outside. I hope you enjoy a good and peaceful night's rest.

    ReplyDelete