Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 6 - 5th Chemo Cycle

This has not been a good day.  It is probably because it is my first day off of the prednisone and I seem to "crash" for two days.  Today I've felt chilled, dizzy and weak.  This is also my third day of diarrhea.  I'm trying to keep up my fluid intake.  I don't like the taste of water and tea is too hot for my thrush.  I've resorted to drinking lukewarm or cold water that has been steeped with fresh ginger.  I seem to like the taste of that.  I can't stand for long at all today.  Even sitting is difficult.  It's time to just sit or lay down and roll with the waves for the next 2 days.  In my mind I imagine myself being a piece of wood bobbing along as waves roll underneath me and I'm adrift.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this, Cathy. I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you. And every day after that.

    ReplyDelete